MOTD: Back to School Makeup Look | Drugstore

The year has begun which means school has started once again. I don't know about you, but I'm still in the holidays vibe so I'...


The year has begun which means school has started once again. I don't know about you, but I'm still in the holidays vibe so I'm not quite ready for anything school related. Unfortunately, we still have to face the reality no matter what. I created a look that I would personally wear to school. Its not too glam and it makes you look awake after that party last night.


After all the spending during Christmas and Boxing Day, I would expect not all, including me, would have anything left for makeup. So, I used all drugstore makeup in this look!

Products used:

After priming my entire face, I applied foundation by dotting it on my cheeks, forehead, chin and a little bit on my nose. Using a buffing brush, I spread the product out in circular motions. I made sure the product was gone by going over it again.

Next, I applied concealer under my eyes--creating a small triangular shape and extending the end towards the top of my cheekbones. Using the same brush as earlier, I tapped the product instead of buffing. With a powder of the same colour, I set my foundation and concealer to prevent smudging and creasing.

If you notice in the photo, I have a prominent crease on my eye bags. So with the contour palette, I use the yellow shade to brighten and to further prevent creasing. Then I used the two middle shades of the contour colours and sweeped it on the hollows of my cheeks using a stippling brush. I find that this brush is the best when it comes to contouring on my cheeks without caking up. I, also, applied the contour shades on my temples and underneath my chin and jaw area.

Using the Carli Bybel Palette, I used the 3rd highlight shade and with a bag fan brush a swept it on my cheekbones and other areas where light will natural shine.

On my eyes, I just did a simple eyeliner look and applied mascara after. Oh and don't forget to do the brows! After everything, I set it with a simple setting spray.


On my lips, I used a lip liner that is two shades darker than my own and topped it off with a lighter nude lipstick in the center of my lips.



And there you have it! I hope this look is helpful for you! Sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I skip the foundation. Hope you enjoy school! ;)

Have a blessed day!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the lip color :D

    Daisy || daisydaisydaisies
    daisydaisydaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete