MOTD: Last Minute NYE Makeup Look

Got a party to go to in an hour? Or maybe last minute invite that was unplanned? Well, you're in luck because I have a look for you th...


Got a party to go to in an hour? Or maybe last minute invite that was unplanned? Well, you're in luck because I have a look for you that's really easy to recreate.

                                 

Products used:
                                 

With primed eyelids, I used the 3rd colour, a taupe-y brown, in the first row of the palette as a transition colour. Then I used the  5th colour, a grey-ish black, in the second row to darken the outer v. I also applied this under my eyes to give a smokey effect.

Next, I mixed the 3rd and 4th colour, a brown shimmery colour and a gold-taupey shimmery colour, and applied it on my lid. I blended the crease colour and lid colour to make it look seamless. On my inner corners, I mixed the 2nd and 3rd highlight shade, a pinky-peach tone and yellow tone hightlight, to brighten up my eyes.

Apply your favourite liner, mascara, and falsies to finish the look!

                               

                               

On my lips, I used a red lip liner and applied the L.A. Splash Liquid Lipstick in LADY.

                               

I hope you enjoy this look! This is my last 2015 post! Time flies fast. See you in 2016. Happy New Year my beloveds!

Have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it!Happy new year!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dora! Happy new year! :)

      xx

      Delete