MOTD: Purple Smokey Eye

Let me be honest with you. I am recently obsessed with purple or any colour in that shade. You would notice it from my tutorials recently ...


Let me be honest with you. I am recently obsessed with purple or any colour in that shade. You would notice it from my tutorials recently that I have been using purple shades. And today will be no different aside from the most affordable products that I used in this look.


Products used:

With primed eyelids I used Bestfriend as a transition shade and swooped it on my crease and outer "v". I applied generously and made sure I blended it properly on my lids. Using my fingers, I packed on Eggplant on the entire lid area. To make the eyeshadow more pigmented, I spritzed on setting spray on my finger-covered eyeshadow before putting it on my lids.

Using a smaller and more defined blending brush, I applied Wine on the outer corner of my eyes. With dark colours, make sure to apply little by little so that you can control the smokiness of the eye look. For under my lashes I applied Bestfriend and followed it through with Wine. And to brighten up my inner corners, I used a gold cream shadow.

Apply with your favourite eyeliner, mascara and falsies to complete the entire look! I used Ardell's Wispies for the first time and I really love it!

Oh and I tried to find the lipstick I wore but unfortunately its discontinued. If you want to use a shade similar, you could use any peachy pink lipstick that you already own.




I hope you gained some makeup inspiration from this! Let me know what you think.

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,







You Might Also Like

0 comments