MOTD: Pumpkin Spice Inspired

I haven't posted in awhile and I suddenly feel like I forgot how to do this... Anyhow, I've always wanted to achieve that orange o...


I haven't posted in awhile and I suddenly feel like I forgot how to do this... Anyhow, I've always wanted to achieve that orange or burnt orange eye look that everyone is sporting for the fall season. I never really liked the colour but ever since the highly coveted Morphe 35O palette came out, everyone including their mom and dog wanted to get it. And the result? ITS ALWAYS SOLD OUT. I'm still trying, emphasize TRYING, to get my hands on it but while I patiently wait I created a look that inspired that.


Before I begin, just excuse my lips. I don't know what's going on. I actually thought it was nice not until I was editing. Okay, moving on...

Products used:



With primed eyelids, I applied using a blending brush a brown eyeshadow and swooped it on my crease area. I concentrated the colour mostly on the outer v to create that smokey eyes effect. Then, I packed on Brick and applied on the centre of my lid while making sure not to go over the crease since I still want that brown colour to show. Then using the same blending brush earlier, I made sure both colours look seamlessly combined by blending it in a wind shield wiper motion. I added more of Brick because the eyeshadow may have lost its pigmentation during the process.

Use a smaller brush to apply the same brown eyeshadow under your lower lashes and don't forget to put any light shimmer shadow on your inner corners to brighten your eyes.

Apply eyeliner, mascara and your favourite falsies to complete the look!



You can also check out the review and swatch of the eyeshadow I used in this tutorial!

Hope you gained inspiration from this! Have a blessed day!

xoxo,







You Might Also Like

0 comments