MOTD: Khaki Green | Fall Inspired Makeup Look

I have a new makeup look for you guys and its all about the colour green! Not the super bright or the tree coloured kind, but rather the ...


I have a new makeup look for you guys and its all about the colour green! Not the super bright or the tree coloured kind, but rather the fall appropriate green. I always wanted to do a look in this colour. Even though it wasn't the shade of green I wanted, I just worked with whatever I've got. Hope you enjoy this look!


Here are the products I used:


(note: The Sephora eyeshadow is no longer available on their website. I still linked it on their page which features other colours. You could still find the exact palette I used on amazon and ebay.)


With primed eyelids, I used #3 and blended it around my lid extending it towards the crease area. Since its such a light colour I added #5 and applied that only on the crease and the outer corners. Make sure to blend properly to make it look airbrushed. I applied #4 on the outer corners to darken them and to make it look a bit smokey. Using my ring-finger, I swooped it on #1 and spritz some setting spray before apply it on the center of my eyelids. This ensures that the colour pigmentation will be intense since the eyeshadow needs help in showing its intensity. Mixing #4 and #5, I applied it below my lower lashes to have that smokey effect. To brighten my eyes, I applied #2 on my inner corners. This is optional, but I added Champagne Pop (I reviewed the highlighter which you can also check out!) because I wanted a brighter and extreme highlight to have a more awake look. Anyways, then I applied eyeliner, mascara and falsies!

On my lips, I used the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Chocolate Crepe which I also featured in my haul. I didn't use any lipliner because I was too lazy but you could if you want to.



Hopefully you enjoyed this look and gained inspiration from it! If you want more makeup looks in different colours, comment down below!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

0 comments