MOTD: Fall Inspired Night Time Eye Makeup Look

For today's #midweekbeauty, I am bringing you a fall night time look that was fairly easy to create. I used the NYC Individual Eyes qu...


For today's #midweekbeauty, I am bringing you a fall night time look that was fairly easy to create. I used the NYC Individual Eyes quad in 938 Union Square and honestly, I just copied the instructions on the back of the eyeshadow quad. You can buy the quad at any of your local drugstore or walmart. Anyhow, here's the look!


After priming my eyes, I applied the cool tone brown from the quad and sweep all over my lid. I slightly extended my blending brush towards my crease area and continue blending until you get your desired look. I also used this as a transition colour for the darker brown from the quad that I applied on my crease. The dark brown has a slight shimmer to it but it turns into a demi-matte shadow as you apply it to your eyes.

Next, I applied the plum shadow on the outer corner of my eyes and made sure not to go pass the center of my lids. I only concentrated the colour on the outer part of my eyes to darken the shadow. Make sure to blend properly so that the colours look flawless.

I mixed the plum and dark brown and applied them under my bottom lashes and extended it towards my outer corners to make it look more smokey. I then applied a gold cream shadow on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes. Oh and don't forget to apply a skin colour shadow either matte or shimmery below the eyebrows.

Now, this is optional but you can apply wing liner on your eyes to make the look dramatic. Apply your favourite mascara and falsies to complete the eye makeup look!



If you're wondering what lipstick shade I'm using, I have on the Milani lipstick in the shade Teddy Bare. I actually featured it as one of the Fall lipstick shades that you should have. So tell me what you think! Should I do more of these makeup tutorials? Are the instructions understandable? Comment down below!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,









You Might Also Like

0 comments