OOTD: One Last Time For Summer

Hey, hey, hey! If you have read my last #OOTDSunday post then you know how excited I am for Fall. However, I was for some reason beg...


Hey, hey, hey!

If you have read my last #OOTDSunday post then you know how excited I am for Fall. However, I was for some reason beginning to miss Summer. So for today's ootd, I sort of mixed both seasons in the outfit I was wearing.

 Basically this is like my last summer outfit post. I have said that before but its not my fault the weather wanted to be sunny and all. Anyways, hope you get inspired somehow... ;)
Outfit details:
Top: Croptop from Boathouse // Kimono from Boathouse
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: (?)

I really enjoyed wearing this Kimono from Boathouse. I got it on sale (of course) for around $12 which is such a good deal! I had a hard time pairing it to any of my tops because of the Aztec print. Thankfully, I found this blue flowy top where I also wore a white crop top underneath that I could match with the kimono.


Probably the hardest part of this outfit was the wedge sandals I was wearing. I literally have a skin burn on the pad of my foot because of the friction. I don't remember where my mom bought this but I would type it down as soon as I find out.
  
Accessories:
Watch from Charming Charlie
Necklace from Charming Charlie


You can say that this is my way of saying goodbye to summer. Haha. Anyhow, I am so excited for this week's #MidweekBeauty because I will be featuring a simple fall eye look! EEEEKKK!! So keep a lookout for that one!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments