OOTD: Excited For Fall

Hey, hey, hey! Okay, I kinda forgot to post this last night. I didn't realize that I slept early. Anyways, at least now I am here ...

Hey, hey, hey!

Okay, I kinda forgot to post this last night. I didn't realize that I slept early. Anyways, at least now I am here and posting in the morning!

Is anyone excited for Fall? I am so excited and can't wait for Fall to start! It officially begins on the 23rd so you may want to mark your calendars and get ready for the wardrobe change. 

There are so many things about Fall that I can't wait for like the outfits, makeup looks, the leaves changing, the tasty hot drinks and so much more! I wore this look like a few weeks ago and its sort of Fall appropriate. Maybe? I don't know. I mean its definitely not for summer. Anyhow, hope you enjoy..? Okay. AWKWAAAARD.
Outfit details:
Top: Old Navy
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Top Shop
Jacket: Levi's

To be honest, my favourite thing about Fall is the transition from Summer to Fall. Its probably because there are days when its super sunny while its cold and windy at the same time. I just love that!

The thing I like about this look is probably the jean jacket from Levi's. I don't really wear jackets like this because it never crossed my mind. However, now that I found this from my sister's closet (my mom owns it by the way) I can't stop wearing it!



And of course, I wore my favourite watch and ring from Charming Charlie and Icing. The shoes are also one of my faves even though its not mine. *Sigh* Oh, if it looks familiar to you that's because I also wore this on my first OOTD post.

I seriously can't wait to show you my Fall ootds. I am also excited to show some makeup looks so you might one to keep an eye for that!



Oh and by the way, I am part of The Blogger Programme! I just signed up today. LOL. Anyhow, check out my profile!



Have a blessed day!

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments