OOTD: Casual Saturday

Hey lovelies! If you read the title, you might've wondered why its called "Casual Saturday". Well, this is the first ...


Hey lovelies!

If you read the title, you might've wondered why its called "Casual Saturday". Well, this is the first time I ever took photo of my clothes that wasn't on a Sunday. In other words, this OOTD features what I wore yesterday to a birthday dedication. Yes, folks! I am starting to do pre-shoots if that's what you call it to have photos ready in my USB. So I am taking this to the next level-ish! Haha. Anyhow, let me show you my OOTD...
Outfit details:
Top: Boathouse
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Payless

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, everything that I am wearing looks familiar to you. I mixed and matched clothes that I already featured to show to you a different look. What I like about my outfit is that it could be worn on a casual day with friends or on a date night by adding a clutch.



You could wear sneakers or flats for this look if you're not comfortable with wearing heels. I opted to wear these platform wedges that my mom bought from Payless. Its from a brand called Brash. I tried looking for the exact one anywhere but they're sold out. Anyways, the only reason I wore them is because it makes the look less casual looking. Like, it doesn't look like you're-going-to-the-mall-casual but you're-going-to-a-day-event-casual. Get it?
Accessories:
Watch: Charming Charlie
Rings: Icing

I also wore my favourite yellow/gold watch from Charming Charlie and these cute rings that come in a set from Icing.

Here are more photos...



Have a blessed day!

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments