OOTD: All About Pastels

Hey lovelies! Today's #OOTDSUNDAY is all about pastels, hence, the title. I actually didn't intend on wearing pastels today. I ...

Hey lovelies!

Today's #OOTDSUNDAY is all about pastels, hence, the title. I actually didn't intend on wearing pastels today. I only realized I was after church service. Anyhow, I am loving the Vancouver weather today! Its like my favourite because its sunny while chilly at the same time. I had a hard time taking photos because I was under the shade and it was windy the whole time so I was a bit cold. So hope you enjoy my attempt on keeping a straight face while I was somewhat freezing...
Outfit details:
Top: Old Navy
Bottoms: Hand me down (Maybe from Sirens)
Shoes: Sirens | Charlotte Russe


I went shopping 2 days ago because I was honestly in need of new clothes. I noticed that I was repeating the same clothes whenever I go to work or go out with my friends. The top was from Old Navy and was on sale for 50% off. If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I cannot resist a good deal! Anyways, I probably bought four new tops where I only paid around C$35! Isn't that crazy? Let me tell you, do not be afraid of buying things on sale whether they are from a high end brands or from a market.

Anyhow, the pants I'm wearing are actually hand me downs from my mom. I used to have a hard time pairing them with any of my tops. Now I just pair them with any bold or pastel coloured shirt or blouse from the same or similar shade!


My favourite part of this look is the shoes. I mean look at them! I bought them from a store called Sirens and was surprised when its from the brand, Charlotte Russe. To this day, I don't know if they're real or knock-offs because I only bought them for C$10. LIKE WHAAT? But they did hurt my feet though to be completely honest.

I was actually wearing a jacket with this look but I did not include photos wearing them because they look weird on with the shoes. But I am holding it at the photo below...
Outfit details:
Jacket: American Eagle Outfitters



Don't forget to subscribe to my mailing list if you want to get weekly updates from my blog! There would be a pop up or you could sign up at the side bar. Have a blessed day!

xoxo,










You Might Also Like

0 comments