OOTD: A Pop of Colour

Hey lovelies! Today is OOTD Sunday so therefore I bring forth my outfit of the day. This is probably my favourite outfit of all that I ...

Hey lovelies!

Today is OOTD Sunday so therefore I bring forth my outfit of the day. This is probably my favourite outfit of all that I posted online. Also, I think this is the first time that I actually assisted my sister with the photos. I usually just let her take my photos and get it over with. Anyhow, here's my OOTD...


Outfit details:
Top: Boathouse
Bottom: Night Market
Shoes: Ardene
Accessories: Ardene


Lately, I have been obsessed with maxi skirts! I think its really perfect to wear during the summer time because its flowy, fresh and different from the usual shorts outfit. Today's outfit was all about that pop of colour! So I really enjoyed pairing my maxi skirt with neutral colours and my white sandals from Ardene.

I found the skirt when my family and I went to the Surrey night market at Cloverdale. As we were walking around, the maxis caught my eye and when I cave in to buy it I couldn't be anymore happier! My mom actually bought it for me because she already purchased something from the same guy who was selling it. In other words, I got two maxi skirts at a cheaper price.




If I am being honest, the best part of my outfit for me was the belt that I was wearing. It was on promo at Ardene for 3 belts for $15 (seriously girls who live in Canada or anyone who has this store in your local mall, go and check them out. They have great deals!).  What's the reason? I feel like it puts the outfit together. Also, it keeps my stomach in! Haha.

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed Sunday!


xoxo,


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete