OOTD: Magdalena Delfinado

Hey lovelies! Today's OOTD Sunday is special to me because I was wearing one of my late grandmother's top that she used to wear...

Hey lovelies!

Today's OOTD Sunday is special to me because I was wearing one of my late grandmother's top that she used to wear when she was younger. My mother found it in one of our boxes in the garage when we were rummaging around for clothes to donate to our local thrift store. I volunteered to have it since none of my sisters wanted it. At first I thought I would have a hard time looking for pieces to match it with, but as I was going through my closet I realized that it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would.

So here's my OOTD...

Outfit details:
Top: From my late Grandma
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Zara
Accessories: Watch from Charming Charlie; Belt from Ardene


For some reason whenever I look at the top, it reminds me of farms and the countryside of where I was born. The sleeves, too, has that Filipiniana feel to it without the stiffness of the traditional dress. The colour is a subtle light green that doesn't overpower and the small checkered print allows myself not to look bigger. Overall, I love this top. I could wear it with high-waisted shorts and sneakers to make it look a bit more casual.

With today's ootd, I paired the top in which I tucked in with my pants from Garage where I folded the ends (one of the reasons I did that was because it was too long for my 5'1 and a half self). I wore a brown braided belt to make the look a bit more put together and my shoes from Zara that slightly matches the belt while makes the look classy.



Do you have any clothes that was handed down to you from your grandparents? Share at the comments below!

Have a blessed Sunday!

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments