OOTD: Denim on Denim

Hey lovelies! Welcome back for another #OOTDSunday! Today's outfit features denim on denim that I did not even plan on wearing. In ...

Hey lovelies!

Welcome back for another #OOTDSunday! Today's outfit features denim on denim that I did not even plan on wearing. In other words, I was completely clueless on what to wear for today. But even though my outfit was sort of not planned, it still worked out! So here's my OOTD...

Outfit details:
Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Jessica


Waking up today and thinking of what to wear was a chore because I wasn't able to plan for my outfit and I had to leave the house earlier than usual. As I was looking through my closet and the clothes that I was suppose to wear, I thought "why not wear the denim top by itself?" And so I did.

Wearing denim on denim is kind of risky because you have to make sure it doesn't clash. I mean you don't want to look like Britney and Justin at the 2001 AMAs. I love them but not the outfits. I believe the key into wearing such an outfit is contrast. Make sure that one is a darker shade than the other so that it tones down your whole entire look--to make it more appealing in the eyes and less blinding.

I was about to wear a pair of flats or converse but I thought to wear heels instead to somehow make the look classy. I mean, blue and shades of brown somewhat compliment each other so I opted to wear my booties that I bought from when I still worked at Sears.


I bought this from a brand named Jessica owned by Jessica Simpson. I actually never heard of them not until I bought these shoes. Since I purchased them years ago, I can't find them anywhere so you could see other similar shoes from Amazon here. And yes, I am wearing a blue and white striped socks. I tried to fold them earlier this morning so that it won't be seen, but it somehow goes with what I was wearing so I left it as that.


Then I wore accessories that has a hint of gold to it since it compliments my warm toned skin and my outfit! Here are additional photos since the photography and lighting was on point!


Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day!

xoxo,



You Might Also Like

0 comments