OOTD: Bipolar Weather

Hey lovelies!! I am back with another OOTD. I wore this look yesterday for church and at the park. You would notice that I am sort of we...

Hey lovelies!!


I am back with another OOTD. I wore this look yesterday for church and at the park. You would notice that I am sort of wearing two kinds of looks and that's because Vancouver sort of had a cloudy cold morning and then by the afternoon the sun began to show up. I really like this look because its very comfy and casual. My sister told me that my outfit looked so basic which I agree. I don't really care how basic or how extravagant my look is, as long as I love what I'm wearing then I'm fine with it.

Here's my OOTD...


Outfit details:
Top: Shirt from Garage; Basic white tank top; Cardigan from TopShop Philippines
Bottom: Ripped Boyfriend Jeans from Garage
Shoes: Booties from TopShop Philippines




This first look was what I wore in the morning all throughout after lunch. I bought the cardigan from Topshop when my family and I visited the Philippines. It was one of my favourite purchases because I got it on sale! My boyfriend jeans was a good find because it was originally $50 but I bought only for $15. The day I bought them was my proudest moment because you can't find jeans like that at a low price. And of course my shirt and shoes are nothing new unless its your first time on my blog. I've been wearing them since my first OOTD post which you can find here.

Outfit details:
Top: Shirt from Garage
Bottom: Boyfriend Jeans from Garage
Shoes: Slippers from Ardene
Accessories: Watch from G-Shock



I wore this second outfit when my family and I went to the park for my dad's college reunion. I started to notice that the weather was starting to become much warmer than this morning. I was really glad I brought my trusty slippers! I bought them from Ardene where they were on promo for 3 pairs for $15.

Thank you for being patient! I know you waited for another OOTD. I've decided to post maybe 1 or 2 OOTDs per month and then 2 beauty related posts a month as well. And I apologize for the bad quality photos. I'm only using my HTC m8 phone and edit them online so the quality is not that great. I am planning on investing on a DSLR in the future but for now I hope you guys could tolerate the photos! Haha.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments