Welcome to My Blog!

Hi there! I would like to "personally" welcome you to my blog! I have been planning on creating a blog for months now a...




Hi there! I would like to "personally" welcome you to my blog!

I have been planning on creating a blog for months now and I never really put any action to it. I'm really happy that I am finally doing something that interested me. 

If you are wondering what kind of blog site I am trying to make, I am planning on putting up makeup, food , TV/movie and travel related things. I would also insert some personal rants or maybe tips on life not really from time to time. It would really depend on what topic I want my blog to concentrate in but for now I would just do beauty and fashion.

For those who are wondering what my schedule would look like in regards to posting content, every Sunday I would share OOTDs and throughout the week, either Wednesday or Thursday, I will be sharing beauty tips!

I am totally excited to start this blog and I hope you are too!

Until then...

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments